SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It was great getting to meet all of you! The Volvo community is one of the best, so friendly and welcoming :thumbup:

I also really appreciate that my fellow Volvo owners notice the little things that I've done to my car. At most car meets, my car will get glanced at and passed by, but not with you all!

Post all your pics here!

I'll start!
(Sorry for the mix in quality, some are from my Nikon while some are from my phone. None of these are necessarily artsy, I just wanted to share the pictures of all of the cars.)

Note: If anyone wants a higher quality version of one of these pictures, PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you a copy.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Bummer, didn't even know of this event... Would have been nice to go. Maybe next year.

·
Registered
3,758 Posts

Really? A VW/Porsche "turbo" badge :facepalm: at least get a damn turbo badge off a 240 and that tip with the body kit :thumbdown: that car is a reverse butter-face :D

·
Super Moderator
15,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Its was great meeting you Michael! I enjoyed myself for sure! Here is my contribution.
It was great to finally meet you too! We'll have to meet up for a photo shoot real soon :)

You got some great shots, by the way!

Really? A VW/Porsche "turbo" badge :facepalm: at least get a damn turbo badge off a 240 and that tip with the body kit :thumbdown: that car is a reverse butter-face :D
I actually really liked that caR, sure sounded nice.

Now I will definitely be putting my T5 back on, since apparently many people thought I had a 2.4.... I guess only P1 people really know that dual exhaust generally means T5.

·
Registered
175 Posts

Whats wrong with my turbo badge and my reverse camera and my exhaust tip?

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Whats wrong with my turbo badge and my reverse camera and my exhaust tip?
Nothing against you, I just don't care for it myself, just kinda looks out of place and kinda small but its your car so if your happy with it that's all that matters :) I just think big oval tips looks silly with the body kit. The slanted or dual pipes look better in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
428 Posts
It"s a "R", of course it has a turbo.
But if you want to advertise that, more power to you.
I do like your boot spoiler though.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I had made plans to hit this event, but got called into work last min. Thank god im done with this job for good.

-Carlo

·
Super Moderator
15,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1. Its a blow off valve.
2. Either Powder coated or painted.
Blow off valve, yes.

I want to say it was PCed because it was flawless! Definitely not Plastidip, that has a textured matte finish, but it could have been recently painted.

·
Registered
9,114 Posts
BOV just like mine's ;)

Nice turn out, congrats on the win love Midirs and would consider another set but this time 18x8 from the C70

·
Registered
175 Posts
Nothing against you, I just don't care for it myself, just kinda looks out of place and kinda small but its your car so if your happy with it that's all that matters :) I just think big oval tips looks silly with the body kit. The slanted or dual pipes look better in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've been meaning to change it to the V O L V O badge, but I lost one of my Os, and I agree the reverse camera looks ugly, but I need it for the city when parking.

Also Pictures added.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts