SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi all,

With my wife wanting to start our family soon I know that my C30 will have to be going in the near future so I wanted to see if there was any interest in it here before I looked to trade it in or sell it locally. I'm going to get some pics up today but its a 2012 T5 Auto with ~83k milies on it. I have had it since 2016 and there has been no mechanical issues with it. I've taken it in to my local Volvo dealer's service dept on the recommended schedule since I had it. It was bought new from them and I am the second owner so I could probably get a service history pretty easily. The service manager dealership said it was mechanically in fantastic condition when I last took it in a few months ago so take that for what its worth. The only repair I've had to do on it is the coolant expansion tank cracked and I replaced it.
As far as modifications on it I have:

Polestar Tune
Mototec Intake
Jetex Catback Exhaust
Eibach Springs
Koni STR.T Shocks/Struts
Elevate Rear Sway Bar

Tires are Continental Extremecontact Sport with about 15k miles on them

I do still have all the stock suspension parts and that would be included as well as a set of OEM rear lowering springs from Volvo.

As far as price goes just PM me if you're interested but I am thinking somewhere in the 9k USD range. And I am in Birmingham, AL but i'd be willing to meet someone a little further outside the south east if there was interest.

For cosmetic issues there are a few scratches in the clear coat but nothing major, I do have the Volvo OEM touch up paint. The left rear reflector on the bumper is cracked but I may go ahead and order another one and install. In the interior the only real issue is that I have never be able to open the glove box. The lock was broken when I bought the car.

Full Album:
https://imgur.com/a/V76YIRa

·
Registered
188 Posts
Unfortunately cannot send you a PM, but I may be looking to move to a C30 since my S60 is currently declared a total loss. Can you PM me? Cheers!

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Bump for a good-looking C30! And excited to hear about another Volvo fan in Birmingham! I now know of three.... hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
188 Posts

·
Registered
17,424 Posts
Probably. I think he's going to resolve to spend more than a paltry 5K, but this thread didn't have a price that I saw easily (I see it now - LOL - he's gonna have to pony up), so I wasn't sure what the two might agree to.
Told him they're rare and he's going to have to travel. At least it's doable in a weekend drive here on the east coast!
Nice little ride. OP will miss it.
They may be a little bit far apart on price...

·
Registered
188 Posts
Probably. I think he's going to resolve to spend more than a paltry 5K, but this thread didn't have a price that I saw easily (I see it now - LOL - he's gonna have to pony up), so I wasn't sure what the two might agree to.
Told him they're rare and he's going to have to travel. At least it's doable in a weekend drive here on the east coast!
Nice little ride. OP will miss it.
I'm still considering this one myself if the price comes down a bit. Basically in the market for a C30, S60/V60 T6 R-D Platinum or P* since mine was totalled.

·
Registered
17,424 Posts
Sucks. Must be a thing. Lots of Volvo’s have bitten it recently and mine was nearly one of them. Hope you’re ok and find a replacement soon.
I'm still considering this one myself if the price comes down a bit. Basically in the market for a C30, S60/V60 T6 R-D Platinum or P* since mine was totalled.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Sucks. Must be a thing. Lots of Volvo’s have bitten it recently and mine was nearly one of them. Hope you’re ok and find a replacement soon.

I'm all good but indeed a strangely high amount of them seem to be disappearing. Hopefully we find something to take our fallen's respective places soon indeed!

·
Registered
17,424 Posts
Don't know about you, but often that also means good used parts (and sometimes performance upgrades at cut-rate in your local pick n pull... keep a lookout!
I'm all good but indeed a strangely high amount of them seem to be disappearing. Hopefully we find something to take our fallen's respective places soon indeed!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Don't know about you, but often that also means good used parts (and sometimes performance upgrades at cut-rate in your local pick n pull... keep a lookout!
I know! The insurance paid out for some of my upgrades... but I'll be on the lookout to see if I can buy them back at some point haha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts