SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had this car for a bit over 4 years, and never really posted here (though didn't it used to be part of VWVortex? I could have sworn it was the same media group, but my old log-in from there didn't work here, maybe I'm showing my age here), but it's time to let her go (part of the deal with the wife was that if I knocked her up, she gets a nicer car). Figured I'd see if there was interest here before just resorting to trade-in or Carmax.

I don't have pictures right now, but can get them if there is interest. It's in reasonably good condition for a 7 year old car; by no means am I going to try and claim minty, but still looks good from 10 feet.

115k miles, 6 speed manual, black on black, no options or mods besides the factory roof bars. I currently have the rear seats removed and had put some shelves over the mounting brackets; I could reinstall the seats, or leave them out (they're obviously included in the sale, not considering selling separately; if this ends up going to trade in I'll consider selling the roof bars). Everything seems to be working appropriately.

Problems: tire pressure warning light is on (I'm guessing the sensors gave out recently, tires are still at pressure). There isn't really a service history, because there wasn't really anything to track; I had an alignment done when I had new tires installed ~2 years ago (I could probably get the record, it was done at the local Volvo dealership), and a clutch slave cylinder ~4 years ago at a local indy (probably won't find that), otherwise I change the oil ~2-3 times a year myself. Timing belt hasn't been done.

There aren't a lot of these out there, so it's been hard to track pricing. Since it's best to at least put a number down, I'll put a price at $8k, but willing to talk. Not planning on letting this sit for an extended period of time, so if there is interest let me know sooner than later.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Rear seats have been re-installed, and wife's new car showed up today. Dropping the official asking price to $7k, but if I don't hear anything by the weekend I'm probably seeing what Carmax and the local euro used car dealership will give me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts