SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm Diego from Chile and I was hoping you could help me with a couple of questions about my car.

It's a 2011 2.0T Plus. It has ~105.000km (~65.300mi) and it has been great so far. It has been maintained at the Volvo dealer and everything is working fine but I'm getting low fuel economy I think. It's currently at 7-7.2 km/L (16.45mpg) at city driving. I'm not lead-footed or anything like that but I have to admit that Santiago is city with a lot of traffic jams and I guess that's to blame. Is that ok?

Another thing that I want to know is that when I pass over some small bumps or cracks on the road I can hear a high pitched noise coming out of the front, like a squeak or a screech. What could that be?

The last thing is something I want to do on my own but I don't know if it's possible. I have the old shift knob (the one without leather ) and I want to change it for the new one (the sportier black one the 2013+ models have). Should I change the entire shifter or can I just exchange the top part (leather and knob)? It doesn't really bother me that the Sport shifting would have to be to the right instead of the left as the knob says, but I don't know if it's possible.

Thanks in advance, guys.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts