SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I searched around the forums with no success. I found a thread that pointed to a ebay link but it is not active anymore. I'm looking for a bull/bush guard for my brothers 2010 XC90. Ebay has a few but for 03-07 models only. Any suggestions? TIA

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Really? No one has a bush guard on their XC90?

·
Registered
668 Posts
Most people probably bought their cars with or without one. I would go to a dealer and see if they are willing to sell you the guard as an accessory.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
The brush guards I've seen for sale here in the US and abroad really don't seem to do much for the vehicle. The best ones I've seen are actually for the XC70 from Q-PAX but I don't think it is too easy to get em here.

If someone would make something with smaller bars like this for the XC90, instead of something that looks like it belongs on a farm truck, then it would sell and your question would have been answered by a dozen people already.
Fact of the matter is, the ones for sale on the XC90 just don't look all that good. Functionally everyone knows a XC90 is available with AWD but not with low range, therefore the off road capability is marginal at best and driving around with a monster truck push bar on the front of a freeway cruiser is being a "poseur" right? Just gimme a nicely designed light bar and I'll go with that.

regards,

P

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the input guys.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts