SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my beloved 2010 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD. It is the coveted R-Design. Black with tan. Always serviced by the Volvo dealer religiously. I have taken excellent care of this car. I bought it pre-owned from the Volvo dealer in Miami, Florida in 2013. It has lived most of its life garaged in Florida. It has a 1 year old set of Continental tires. All services up to date. Spark plugs and drive belt/ tensioner/ coupler/ pulley replaced by the Volvo dealer a few months ago at 150k. Currently has 152k miles but will keep increasing as I still drive the car. I love it but I now want a sedan. It is loaded with active bending xenon lights, blind spot monitoring (BLIS), front and rear park assist, climate package (IAQS), heated seats, convenience package, power rear trunk, city safety forward collision auto-brake, panoramic sunroof, power folding mirrors (auto-fold when the car is locked), RSE rear seat headrest DVD players. This car is loaded and so rare. It drives amazing and the condition is immaculate. Everyone cannot believe the mileage or year. It has truly been well taken care of. No accidents or bodywork. This is a 95% highway car so the front bumper does have rock chips and there is a small ding on the right front fender and a small chip in the paint on the right rear quarter panel. I will be very sad to let this car go, and I am in no rush/ do not need to sell. I am happy to keep it for another 7 years but wanted the opportunity to let someone else enjoy the car. You may text (305) 204-7644. I am asking $9,000 firm (not negotiable). The car is worth every penny. I do not know how to post pictures, but will be happy to message or send pics or video if interested. Clean carfax of course, with 54 service records.

·
Super Moderator
8,734 Posts
All you need to do is host the photos externally (imgur, postimg, etc) or even on a car sales site (Craigslist, Autotrader, CarGurus) and then copy and past the URL's of the images into the forum. Feel free to PM me if you need more details.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, I will do that this weekend!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts