SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2017 XC60 T5 Inscription
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm assuming that the '10 S60 will still be the same body style... any thoughts on whether or not a special edition will be sold or any color updates before the new model arrives?

I'm trying to decide if i should buy an 09 T5 that is on the dealers lot or do an OSD on an 2010.

would like the XC60.. just not sure about the cost and mpg.

·
Registered
2017 XC60 T5 Inscription
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (Bender)

kinda what i was thinking too...now, if only to get them to a decent price... it's been there since october.

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Re: (ExBimmerBoy)

2010 S60 will be a new body style...check the other World Sites for Volvo, they don't even list the S60 anymore. It'll either be really late 2009 or early 2010 before we see a new S60....I would say pick up a nice 2009 S60 T5 for a pretty good deal http://********************/smile/emthup.gif Heck there really isn't that many options to pick from anymore, they are just giving every S60 every option/package to just finish and unload what's left of the current S60! This is the time to get a near-flawless S60 that is fully loaded; I say flawless, because after 9 yrs of production later models have seen less and less problems with more of the concern areas being improved on

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Re: (ExBimmerBoy)

Quote, originally posted by ExBimmerBoy »
so what's a fair offer these days for a T5 with metallic paint and climate package?

I don't know you'll have to check with the dealer to see what incentives are available in your Region. A T5 with what you want goes for about $38,345, but not sure abou the discounts you might get; my dealer gives me MSRP right off the bat, then there is loyalty bonus' if you have a current Volvo, there also might be lease incentives as well. I know when I bought my R, I got $13,000 off just for lease incentives in the Northeast Region.

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
Re: (PureDrive07)

the 2010 won't be a new body style - there likely wont be a 2010 model at all just a somewhat extended run of 09s. The 2011 will come out sometime next year (prob about this time).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts