SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We received our first bathc of 2010 V70s and XC70s last afternoon. I really like the Caspian Blue in person much better than the photos seen online. The larger iron-mark badge looks great on both cars and I really like the new, sportier steering wheel. It's slightly smaller and feels less like you're driving a bus. <p>The seats in the new R-Design are the best seats since the R cars. I'm hoping this car gets its PDI today so I can give you an update on the chassis.<p>T

·
Registered
223 Posts
Re: 2010 Impressions (T Schroeder)

Great. i currently have a white and i really liked the previous blue which was alive with metallic in the sun and so will be changing, i think at that stage to the blue. Mercedes Benz have a beautiful bronze metallic just released and i wish Volvo would do something along that colour as i think it would look great on this shape car (also the xc60). <p>You've wet my whistle and i will get onto the global site for more pics re the seats in the r-design.<p>sounds as if except for the steering wheel and the seats the interior is the same?? <p>cheers<br>Hatdriver

·
Registered
21,340 Posts
Re: 2010 Impressions (T Schroeder)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>T Schroeder</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">\<p>The seats in the new R-Design are the best seats since the R cars. .<p>T</TD></TR></TABLE><p>Agreed.<p><TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>T Schroeder</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"><br>.... give you an update on the chassis.<p>T</TD></TR></TABLE><p>I would be interested in hearing your thoughts.

·
Registered
21,340 Posts
Re: 2010 Impressions (mkaresh)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>mkaresh</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">So, anyone have thoughts on the chassis?</TD></TR></TABLE><p>See my other thread on the R Design.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts