SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can one of our salespeople let us know what color changes there will be for 2010 MY cars? Is Ruby Red still available without going OSD?

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
Re: 2010 Color Changes (V70 Brad)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>V70 Brad</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Can one of our salespeople let us know what color changes there will be for 2010 MY cars? Is Ruby Red still available without going OSD?</TD></TR></TABLE><p>Brad,<p>Caspian Blue metallic is the new color for MY10 V70s (non-Rdesign models).<p>Ruby Red metallic is, as you mentioned above, only available through an OSD custom order.

·
Super Moderator
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: 2010 Color Changes (GrecianVolvo)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>GrecianVolvo</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"><p>Brad,<p>Caspian Blue metallic is the new color for MY10 V70s (non-Rdesign models).<p>Ruby Red metallic is, as you mentioned above, only available through an OSD custom order.</TD></TR></TABLE><p>Caspian Blue is a REALLY nice color. Not sure if my love for red Volvos is strong enough to do an OSD just to get one in red. An inner ear condition that I have has gotten to the point that long distance plane travel has gotten problematic at best...

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Re: 2010 Color Changes (V70 Brad)

would sleeping pills be of help in that case? the main flight is a good 7 and half hours from the east coast, and is smooth, and you would want to sleep on the main flight anyway as sweden is a 6 hour difference.<br>OSD is an exciting and awesome experience if you are able to do it. the fact that the trip is paid for and the car costs less is really just a bonus. the experience is really the heart of OSD.<br>seeing the factory is a real treat.<p>Another way you might be able to get a V70 in red if you really cannot do OSD is this:<br>Each dealership has the ability to do a couple OSD Trips (meaning an employee of the dealership goes on the OSD experience) and can bring back a V70 to your specifications.

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Re: 2010 Color Changes (VolvoD)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>VolvoD</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Each dealership has the ability to do a couple OSD Trips (meaning an employee of the dealership goes on the OSD experience) and can bring back a V70 to your specifications.</TD></TR></TABLE><p>Is this why I occasionally see new OSD cars for sale at dealers?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts