SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trading my '04 XC90 2.5T for an '09
XC70 3.2 AWD with CPO. The car is utterly like new and has the premium, technology, cold weather packages and DVD. The only thing missing is navigation, unless I'm forgetting something. I like the 3.2 much better in this car than in new XC90's and S80's I've driven- maybe different shift mapping?
I hope the 70 turns out to be as good a car as the 90 has been. At 110k miles it just feels like time to move on.
Cheers- Alan

·
Registered
930 Posts
We also just switched from a CPO XC90 to an XC70.

Our dealer in Anchorage isn't interested in participating in the CPO program any more. Too bad, too, because it's a good way to go. So we ended up buying a new car--which we usually avoid. At lease the incentives helped soften the initial depreciation blow.

So far, I'm missing the V8 a little--but not the 17 mpg.
Enjoy your new car!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The new car incentives available now really had me serious about a '12 T6 demo they had on the lot but the price/warranty combo on this '09 sold me.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Nice looking Storm Trooper!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. Between my wife and I, we've owned four Volvos and three were "storm troopers". I love 'em.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Just bought same car 'cept T6. Stormtrooper look FTW. Traded in my 2004 VR that had 131k on the ticker and was becoming a money pit - but I miss her nonetheless.

Sean Mc

1 - 6 of 6 Posts