2009 Volvo XC09 R Design V8 AWD
Transmission: AT
Mileage:162,600 (will go up as I still drive it)
Color: Passion Red w/Calcite Interior
Preferred method of contact: Email/Text/DM
Price: $9000 OBO
Condition: Great
VIN: YV4CT852691511200

I bought this XC90 from a swedespeed member in 2016. It was in excellent condition when I got it, and I like to think that I kept it that way. I do have two kids and a dog, so while not perfect, I do think the car is in great shape.

This XC90 is loaded except for rear seat entertainment (dvd player). Of note it has: V8, active bi-xenon head lights, navigation, dynaudio (with remote!!), third row seating, climate package, child booster seat, power folding mirrors, BLIS, parking sensors, sunroof, full power seats, aluminum roof rails, etc, etc, etc. This year does have satellite radio and the aux input from the factory.

I changed the oil every 5k miles with Mobil 1.
Always used top tier, 93 octane gas.

Additionally, I changed the following parts during my ownership and can provide receipts:

• Starter
  • Front Struts (Bilstein) and all mounting parts (spring seats, strut mount bearings, strut mount caps, etc…)
  • Rear Diff Fluid (Redline)
  • IPD Control Arms
  • Front Sway Bar Bushings
  • Sparkplugs
  • Sway Bar Links
  • Inner/Outer Tie Rods
  • Ball Joints
  • Subframe O-rings
  • Cabin Air Filter
  • Airbag Clockspring
  • Transmission Fluid (Aisin)
  • Brake Fluid (multiple times)
  • Power Steering O-ring
  • Front/Rear Rotors/Pads
  • Fuel Filter (Bosch)

I just had it detailed and will include a bunch of spare parts: oil filters, coolant hoses, differential fluid, coolant, Haldex AOC filter kit, rear subframe bushings, serpentine belt, valve cover kit, roof rack, sunshade, original floormats (comes with WeatherTech), tow hook license plate mount, and other odds and ends. I could throw in a car seat if you need one.

The tires have good tread left. See pictures.

Heat and A/C work well.

There are issues, as with any car this age. I’ll do my best to describe each one.

• The valve cover is leaking. I had all intentions of fixing this so I ordered the complete kit from eEuroparts.com. Unfortunately, I never got around to it, but the kit will come with the car.
  • There is some minor curb rash on the rims. See pictures for details.
  • There were car seats in the back so there are some indentions. Maybe they will go away with time…
  • The driver’s side mirror wobbles a little
  • Ashtray lid broke off from the rear center console.
  • There’s a small (dime size) dent on the hood.
  • The rear hatch handle sometimes sticks.
  • There’s a slow leak in the driver’s side front tire. I plugged a puncture, but I guess I didn’t do it well enough. Will include a kit to redo it.

I’m heading to Germany or I wouldn’t sell it.

Clean Carfax.

No liens, clean title in hand.

Motivated to sell.

If you think the price is off, please DM me to discuss. Happy to consider constructive comments.

Thanks.