Putting my 08 XC90 V8 Sport up for sale. Mileage is about 146,500 and the color is passion red/black interior. We mostly use the car for weekends and summer road trips. Vin # is YV4CT852881460152. Similar to my S60 which I sold recently, I've put a bit into making it "nice" for someone else!
Price is $9000 but open to offers of course.

Brief service history under my ownership:
Oil/filter every 7,500. Next one is due at 150K.
New battery
New ABL bulbs
New hood and trunk struts
New ball joints
New heater core
New windshield (rock chip in upstate NY)
New upper and side engine mounts
New Volvo OE power steering pump
New auxillary belt and pulleys
New cabin, fuel, and air filters
IPD end links F & R
Replaced rear trailing arm bushings with the solid ones
Coolant flush (twice)
Front pads and rotors (Zimmerman/Pagid) along with brake bleed
Replaced headliner (was starting to sag)
New gas cap
New front upper strut bearings
New Volvo OE starter (original was having trouble last winter)
New Fuel Pump Sensor
New EVAP sensor
Weathertech floor and trunk mats
2" hitch for bike racks

Also included in the sale are new IPD control arms, IPD subframe bushing inserts, Volvo OE windshield wipers, Thule Aeroblade crossbars and likely some other things I'm forgetting.

Stock Vulcanis wheels have tires that have about 25K on them, installed at 120,350 (July 2019)
Currently has a set of 18" wheels with Yokohama snows that can be included in the sale if asking price is met. These have sensors for P1/P3 cars so you get a "check tire pressure" warning light.

Previous owner provided me with receipts for some of work he had done including spark plugs, PCV, and valve cover gaskets at 122,400K (10/18/19)

I'll provide some better pictures over the weekend and will list it on the usual outlets as well.

Lastly, the Thule tent and awning pictured below can be negotiated into the selling price of the car if so desired.

Feel free to reach out via text or PM.
Larry 203-464-3101