SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, along with a multitude of many $2000 repairs, my rear view mirror fell off this morning. My husband was adjusting it and it literally dropped into his hand and is now hanging by the wiring. Any thoughts on would Be highly appreciated! May be time to say goodbye to my sturdy friend.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I took another look at it and the wiring is fine. So is it OK to just glue it back on to the support? The clips don’t seem to connect well and that is why it fell off, too many potholes here. Time to sell the car, too many expensive repairs now. Thank you.

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
I took another look at it and the wiring is fine. So is it OK to just glue it back on to the support? The clips don’t seem to connect well and that is why it fell off, too many potholes here. Time to sell the car, too many expensive repairs now. Thank you.
What does VOLVO quote to glue it back on? Don't sell your car just because the ashtray is full... thank you.

·
Registered
‘14 XC70 3.2 AWD
825 Posts
What actually broke? Pics may be useful and we might have ideas. Can’t imagine a RVM would be too expensive, although I can sympathize with frustration if you’ve been dealing with a long string of repairs. Mind sharing what the car has required?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.