SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this 7 months ago with 252,000 miles on it. (I’m an optimist!) Passion red paint and black leather seats with white piping. Very clean inside and out. Love the V8 and the smooth ride. Already put 10,000 more on it. I just got new tires for it. (Like I said, I’m an optimist.)

Anyway, so glad I found this forum. Lots of info and helpful folks here.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
I bought this 7 months ago with 252,000 miles on it. (I’m an optimist!) Passion red paint and black leather seats with white piping. Very clean inside and out. Love the V8 and the smooth ride. Already put 10,000 more on it. I just got new tires for it. (Like I said, I’m an optimist.)

Anyway, so glad I found this forum. Lots of info and helpful folks here.
Any pics of it?

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
http://www.personalizeyourvolvo.com/PDF_Brochures/2007_Volvo_Models/2007 Volvo XC90 V8 SPORT.pdf , looks like this. If everything is fresh and tight, it's a hecka fun vehicle to drive, well balanced and plenty of power.

Sport is V8 only- MY07 and MY08. Starting in MY09 it's the V8 plus the 3.2 and the name is changed to R-Design. The V8 rolls off in late 2010 (few MY11) then it's just the 3.2 offered in this variant for the North American market until production stops at MY14.

I've asked more than once (and probably not ingratiated myself with Volvo on my replies) but have never been able to get yearly production numbers for the Sport model. I've seen mention of a number in the sub 1000 range per year but have never gotten confirmation of this from any reliable source.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Well that's what it looked like new -- from the specimen's I've seen when I was shopping around the white piping often doesn't look so great after 10 years.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts