Registered
63,543 Posts
Not bad, not bad at all.
Good luck with it

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was the guy I bought it from. It's an Auto with 41,000 miles. He wanted his wife to be able to drive it as well.. fine with me!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm fairly certain mine is 1 of 3 in the US with the 2007, 6-speed, and Atacama interior. That's what the PO told me anyways...

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Sah-weeeeetttt!

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
It was the guy I bought it from. It's an Auto with 41,000 miles. He wanted his wife to be able to drive it as well.. fine with me!
dannng that guy sold his but not hers? congrats!

1) I can't blv gas is only $2.56 WTFBBQ
2) Are you gonna drive it in CO snow? :eek:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
You have a pristine example of the Ti-grey in the 07. Great looking car.

I do love the 07 and thought hard before I bought my 05. I like the gear ratio better for my driving. I like the way I can pull the gear longer in corners.

VOLVO still had the 04 in their projected future. I feel that VOLVO in the 06-07 design had FORD cutting costs to get ready to sell to China in 2010. Of course they continue to be built to Volvo standards.

IMO they bought VOLVO in 1999 for its AWD and rollover technology. Remember the issues with there SUV cars flipping? I’ve never seen a VOLVO flip over, unless doing the impossible.

Still you have a VR. It’s your responsibility to take car of that beast. You picked a great car.

I am slowly replacing, repairing, upgrading MY05 with FCPEuro parts and loving every day taking her for a cruise.

I do have a MY10C70T5 for the summers. 2.5,AW55. An R in sheep’s clothing. Love this car too. Corners just as well...to a point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
590 Posts
What exhaust does that thing have? Doesn't look quite stock...

Also don't forget to give it a good leatherique treatment with your stage 0, right now in the heat is the best time!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Nice one

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
dannng that guy sold his but not hers? congrats!

1) I can't blv gas is only $2.56 WTFBBQ
2) Are you gonna drive it in CO snow? :eek:
1) 85 octane in Denver, CO. Premium is about $3.00-$3.30 per gallon.
2) Definitely will be getting a winter set for snowboard season >:)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What exhaust does that thing have? Doesn't look quite stock...

Also don't forget to give it a good leatherique treatment with your stage 0, right now in the heat is the best time!

As far as I know it's stock. Doesn't sound any different than my friend's stock S60r.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Nice find! Looks great.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts