SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just going to start out by saying that I've tried uploading images with no luck, so if you're interested in the vehicle, I can send images via email.

I have a 2007 Volvo S80 V8 AWD for sale. It's in "Ice White" with the "Sandstone" ventilated leather upholstery.

The vehicle has 128,500 miles on it. Engine runs perfectly. No hiccups or odd noises. The transmission has a re-manufactured valve body by Sonnax installed in October 2015. No shift flares or hard engagements out of it. Shifts are a little slow when cold, but I'm not sure if that's just the nature of the gearbox. EVAP pump is not operating correctly, causing my CEL to come on every 1-2 weeks.

Exterior is a 7/10. There's paint defects here and there, and a little fading/discoloration on some panels. The front wheel-well liners are a little torn up from rocks and road debris. Slight chipping on the front bumper as well. And wheels have been painted in a metallic gunmetal theme, which compliments the "Ice White" exterior very well.

The interior is a close 9/10. Seats need a good cleaning, but everything is operational.

Options on this vehicle includes the upgraded Dynaudio system, "Sandstone" ventilated seats with AC and heat adjustments for both driver and passenger, and Michelin Pilot Sport 3 tires with 80-90% tread depth remaining. No BLIS or NAV.

Located in Alabama.

Reason for selling: Poor gas mileage on premium fuel is killing my tight budget. I need a more fuel efficient ride.

Price: I'm not setting a price, because I want to see what REAL offers people are willing to give. KBB private party is around $9,300, so base your offer off of that.

Thanks everyone, and please let me know if there was some critical fact I left out!

·
Registered
11,944 Posts
Does this have the Sport Package (with active bending Xenon HIDs and 4C suspension)?

·
Super Moderator
8,738 Posts
Nikon - I've had good luck using http://postimage.org/

Browse to select your photo from your hard-drive, click "Family Safe", click "Upload It". It will upload and then go to a window with a list of URLs you can use. Choose the direct URL. Copy this URL, come back to this page, click the "Insert Image" button in the forum controls just above where you're entering text, paste the URL into the pop-up, click "OK", then complete the post. Should work for ya. GLWS!

·
Registered
696 Posts
You know the V8 is designed to run on regular gas, right?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.