SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Parting out this 2007 S40 2.4i Fwd Automatic which has 105k miles. I'll be keeping the engine and transmission and most of the interior parts to replace them into mine. I will have a complete brown/cream cloth set if anyone needs any pieces from that.

·
Registered
43 Posts
id be interested in the pictured seat covers and matching door panel trim. pm me. i also have leather skins id be willing to trade.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have a set of Ronal off my brothers s60r parts car he bought if you're just looking for a winter set to clear calipers.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I have a s40, looking for 17's or 18's to go bbk on front and rear. Unless the 320mm calipers fit 16's now.
320mms do fit under some 16s without spacers. It's a tight fit but it does work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah not sure if they'll clear or not BUT, I will be willing to sell the rims that are currently on my girlfriends car and just throw these 16's on for the winter.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Picture from when I bought the car doesn't looks anything like this anymore. Wheels are plasti dipped blue and now currently gray will post up a pic tomorrow. 17's

·
Registered
43 Posts
any thoughts on the seat skins vr?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
any thoughts on the seat skins vr?
Sorry didn't mean to skip your post, pretty much the whole interior went into the white S40 shown above unfortunately. She had the tan interior and was really dirty from the previous owner so that was one of the biggest thing we needed for her car.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I definitely need a set of wheels and tires. But, I'm in Virginia. So unless you know a good (cheap) way to ship them (and you're also willing to let them go at a good price) it probably won't work for me...

Cheers,
MJ

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I hope everybody was ok.

I assume it is quartz (gray) interior. I am interested in the roof console if it is available and in good shape. Possible the outside mirrors.
Thanks
Stan

1 - 20 of 20 Posts