SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It pains me to make this listing, but it is time for me to part ways with my beloved wagon. The car does not get driven as much as it should and I would like to see it go to a fellow enthusiast.

Magic Blue with Nordkap interior

Oil changed every 5k miles and new 4C front struts. I have receipts for all parts and work done at Rolling Motors

Modifications:
Fast FC04 Wheels in Gunmetal
TME Lowering Springs
Delrin Subframe Bushings
Catted Downpipe from Rolling Motors
IPD Catback exhaust

Pictures to follow after a good cleaning this weekend.

Asking $26,000

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Timing belt, tensioner, and pulley replaced?

·
Registered
443 Posts
Hey Becky..we all own Volvo's, so that means we are broke. Go to the Lexus forum for a sugar daddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
49 Posts
Reactions: sundstmp

·
Registered
49 Posts
Reactions: sundstmp

·
Registered
1 Posts
It pains me to make this listing, but it is time for me to part ways with my beloved wagon. The car does not get driven as much as it should and I would like to see it go to a fellow enthusiast.

Magic Blue with Nordkap interior

Oil changed every 5k miles and new 4C front struts. I have receipts for all parts and work done at Rolling Motors

Modifications:
Fast FC04 Wheels in Gunmetal
TME Lowering Springs
Delrin Subframe Bushings
Catted Downpipe from Rolling Motors
IPD Catback exhaust

Pictures to follow after a good cleaning this weekend.

Asking $26,000
Looking forward to the pictures! I have been in search of a V70R for a few months. As a "new member" it will not let me message you directly. Nonetheless, cool car.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Well, I wasn't aiming that at you specifically. Used car market has gone nuts...and V70R specifically seems very sought after with a manual. Crazy, I had the opportunity to buy 1 more than once and passed. Oh well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts