SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2007 Volvo S60R GT with 76K miles. Excellent condition, asking $15,500 OBO, clear title in hand. Electric Silver exterior, Nordkap Leather interior. Leather is clean and in great shape. Has AWD, 300HP turbocharged 2.5L 5 cylinder, 6 speed geartronic automatic transmission, 4C active suspension with comfort, sport, and advanced modes, stability and traction control, dual zone climate control, in dash 6 CD changer with Gen II Dolby Prologic Surround Sound, moonroof, heated seats, bixenon headlights, rear parking sensors,rain sensing wipers, homelink, pollen filter, satellite radio prep. Front bumper is NOT drilled for the plate, I made a bracket that attaches to the back lip of the bumper cover w/o damage.

I am the 2nd owner, bought as Volvo CPO car from Napleton Auto Werks in Schererville IN. which also sold the car new to the first owner. Serviced at Napleton since new, have framed copy of original window sticker. Have both the factory rubber mats as seen in the photos, and like new Nordkap blue front and rear mats. Factory hitch with integrated wiring and 2” receiver. Meticulously maintained: Always garage kept, has new tires, new battery, pads and rotors replaced about 6 months ago. Has new OEM top & pass. side engine mounts & transmission mount last month, replaced front & rear LCA bushings with maintenance free polyurethane earlier this year. Also installed the IPD polyurethane subframe bushing inserts. Also has TME springs installed, kept the original springs and they go with the car. 4C works great. Has had valvebody TNN performed at dealer and has been very reliable, drives tight, is very comfortable and responsive.

Unfortunately it’s got a fixed roof and this month my wife and I agreed that we can no longer resist the call of a convertible so must sell. Clear title in hand, asking $15,500 OBO .

Interested parties PM, and also please respond to this thread so I get an email notification & don't keep you waiting. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still have it but have decided not to sell it, instead of replacing it with a newer convertible we added an older one to the fleet.

·
Registered
712 Posts
I don't think I have commented much on an ad but felt compelled to compliment yours. Your car was nicely presented in both words and photos.

I am in a similar situation. I want another convertible.

For me the question is whether to supplement and complicate or replace a very satisfactory car with one that offers less utility but is uninhibited when it comes to being topless.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, I tried to describe and show all the things I'd want to know about it if I were buying. It really is a sweet car that's treated me very well and we realized we'd miss it when it was gone.

Its definitely a bit more complicated now--more stuff to maintain, insure, & now the Volvo lost its garage spot. Its my DD and sees the most usage by far, at 80,564 as of today. But its worth the hassle and a little TLC keeps it looking/working just as good as when it was garaged. Just changed the oil/filter, getting set to flush the trans with synthetic ATF & add an inline filter, and change the angle gear oil with a good synth too. It runs as good as the day I got it, and drives even better. I'm glad I didn't sell it, and barring the unforseen I'm in it now for the long haul...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Its definitely a bit more complicated now--more stuff to maintain, insure, & now the Volvo lost its garage spot. Its my DD and sees the most usage by far...
Funny, I am thinking of doing just the REVERSE. I love my vert and am snooping around for another Volvo daily driver. Not sure if I want to stay with a P80 (and swap parts) or move up to the newer platform.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts