SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Purchased in April 2010 from a dealership in Ft. Lauderdale, FL with 42xxx. Running RICA stage 1 with no other modifications. Wheels refinished professionally last month so no curb rash. minor paint blemishes for the age.

Photos to come soon. Will come with the softloader I from RICA as well as the '94 Mustang no drill front license bracket I purchased after reading on various forums about ways to avoid tickets and avoid drilling the front bumper.

I treat seats monthly with Lexol. May 2010 radiator was replaced by MAG Volvo in Columbus, Ohio.

All scheduled maintenance done since April 2010 by European Autoworks in Columbus, Ohio. Volvo only mechanic who took great care of my old 1998 T-5. (New owner of the T-5 still maintains with them so I follow-up on my old car) only synthetic oil since April 2010. Just finished 60K service 2 months ago.

Need to part with this vehicle because I just purchased 2013 Jetta TDI as my primary commuter car and don't get to drive the Volvo enough to rationalize continuing to pay insurance.

Contact at [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts