SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello people's,
Bought my s60r about 2 months ago and I'm finally getting around to interior bits and one thing that's been bothering me since I got it was my rear view mirror. Its been pretty useless honestly with all the random black scratches and fading. I've been looking for a bit but can never find the specific one I need, probably looking for the wrong thing.

I'm looking for a auto dimming mirror with compass for my 2007 s60R

Wondering if anyone just has one laying around that can ship to 94621?

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Hello people's,
Bought my s60r about 2 months ago and I'm finally getting around to interior bits and one thing that's been bothering me since I got it was my rear view mirror. Its been pretty useless honestly with all the random black scratches and fading. I've been looking for a bit but can never find the specific one I need, probably looking for the wrong thing.

I'm looking for a auto dimming mirror with compass for my 2007 s60R

Wondering if anyone just has one laying around that can ship to 94621? View attachment 113745
So two things, 1. I'll have one with like one scratch that dims soon 2. You can't swap the mirror, you have to swap the glass. It's pretty easy, take the face of the mirror off, desolder 2 leads, resolder two leads on new glass and put back. Check my thread for a how to.

... Just skip the parts about disassembling the mirror carrier, obviously you're not going to need that if you get compass glass

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.