SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
pictures——> https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1228212944010402/ <——

timing belt service has been completed around 90k. tires replaced 9 months with protection warranty from discount tire direct (i drive about 15,000/year). clutch still grabs like new. driveline operates smoothly. 2 keys and owners manual + service history during my ownership follows car.

YV1MH682X72306053

***notable discrepancies full disclosure***

-needs front struts but that's all in terms of suspension.

-the wheels need to be refinished. the color coat has flaked off.

-one fog light cover is missing with a hairline split on front bumper cover

-in the last snow storm a rouge snow ball from a trucks roof took out the side view mirror cap. i bought a used color matched mirror and have not yet installed.

-an intermittent exhaust leak is present. merlin muffler quoted $125 to repair

-drivers sheet shows wear/cracking but hasn’t split yet

-a turn signal switch needs replacement

aside from that the ad is accurate

\\\\\i need $2450 out of it/////

that’s my bottom line on it. clean IL title in hand. weather and time permitting the car will be washed and express interior detailed at buyers request. located at 60073

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
great candidate for a budget build. a set of coilover, maybe a plastidip job of the wheels and exterior, tinted windows, and a nice exhaust would surely liven this thing up some. i’m selling due to having already having replacement car already on deck as it were (taurus sho). i hope an enthusiast snatches this up!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i could certainly text some to an interested party! i don’t want to download the tapatalk app. i do have a prospective buyer driving and hour + to view the car tonight fwiw 👍🏻

1 - 6 of 6 Posts