Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2007.5 S60R
95k miles
Automatic
Cracked block
Black sapphire metallic/Gobi

I also have an 05 S60R M66 with 191k that will be parted shortly (Black sapphire metallic/Nordkap). The manual swap is available, but the angle gear is blown.

Shipping available on smaller items, larger items are local pickup only.

Unique items worth mentioning:
18" Mirzams drilled for P2 hub fitment
18" Pegasus wheels
Sport kit w/ fiberglass rear valence (damaged)

Available:
Nordkap floor mats
Gobi interior swap
05+ Gobi and Nordkap center consoles
Nordkap interior swap
MUCH MORE

Sold:
K24
Injectors
Exhaust manifold
IPD Catback (2/2)
Coilovers
possibly more

Images: https://drive.google.com/open?id=10bZTW9jqcqbWhnMxvLDqGvIYnTvexolV

·
Registered
573 Posts
Any chance of shipping one of the R wheel airbags? If so drop me a PM (zip 80020).

·
Registered
447 Posts
I couldn’t find pics of the turn signal side mirrors from that Gobi R, any chance you have those?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I couldn’t find pics of the turn signal side mirrors from that Gobi R, any chance you have those?
Those were actually the first items to go, sorry! Funny thing is, another New York member bought those.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
STEERING WHEEL AIRBAG SHIPPING

As madmattd asked, I contacted UPS hazardous material shipping and they told me that a steering wheel airbag can be shipped if it is contained within the steering column or a steering wheel and it is not regulated per 49CFR173.166(d). I can ship the steering wheel airbag, but you must buy a steering wheel in order to do so. Fedex acted completely clueless about my request and were not of any help when I tried reaching out to their helpline. If this website I found is of any help, by the sounds of the packaging requirement, it might be more expensive than just purchasing a steering wheel as well https://itstillruns.com/do-ship-car-air-bag-7342575.html

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The car is nearly stripped and any small modules, relays, etc. will more than likely not be pulled before I scrap the shell. If you need any of those, please reply/pm within the next two weeks. Thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts