Unfortunately have to list my AMAZING XC70 for sale. I simply do not need it anymore and hate to see it sit, someone deserves to enjoy this car as much as I have. I've LOVED it over the last year I have owned it, had a great ownership experience, and enjoyed all of the last 5,000 miles! It's pretty good on gas, SUPER fast considering it can haul 5 people AND their luggage (it did when I went on a 1,400-mile road trip a couple of months ago!), and gives you a lot for the money considering the comfort and driving experience. This car has a LOT of life left and is in excellent cosmetic condition considering the mileage. There are some bumps and bruises both inside and out, but WELL above average considering the age and mileage. I would absolutely not hesitate to take this car cross-country (pun intended) tomorrow. Miles are sitting at 190,281 but may go up slightly as I do drive it from time to time.

PROS:
-One long-term owner (I am the second after purchase last spring)
-EVERYTHING (except for the parking sensors) works. This includes the rain-sensing windshield wipers, automatic headlights, heated power seats, and a whole lot more).
-Smooth transmission
-Leather is in excellent condition, with really minimal cracking and no holes or any major blemishes.
-Non-smoking
-Major service last summer replacing the intake and exhaust camshaft adjusters. One of the common issues has already been taken care of!
-Delaware inspected until 7/2023 and Pennsylvania inspected until June
-The Hankook A/S tires have 80% tread left and were GREAT paired with the AWD system in the winter. Powered through everything and was amazing in all weather (and road) conditions.
- Brand new battery
-Timing belt and water pump have been done recently
-No squeaks or rattles from anywhere in the interior or suspension

CONS:
-Check engine light is on for a MAF and a random miss in cylinder 3. The car runs and drives totally fine but misses at idle. Definitely needs coils. The car is priced accordingly.
-Trunk struts probably need to be replaced. Depending on the grade of the hill the car is parked on, you might lose your head (haha). The rest of the trunk mechanisms work totally fine.