SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2006 Volvo V50 T5 - Price Dropped to $3900 (Madison, Wisconsin)

Selling this for my dad. It's a 2006 Volvo V50 T5 with the automatic. It's also FWD. Blue exterior, gray leather exterior. Has front heated power seats & moonroof. 143K miles.

The car has had a lot of work done to it in the last 9 months including

-New front brakes & rotors
-inner tie rods
-both front control arms
-front struts
-new front axle shaft
-rear wheel hub assembly
-both front hub assemblies including wheel bearings

A few small items are missing such as the leather parking brake boot. Otherwise the interior is in very good shape with no rips or tears in the leather. It does have the normal wear on the driver's seat.

The car comes with Volvo OEM all weather floor mats and 2 key fobs.

We will also include a set of Michelin X-Ice 3 snow tires that have enough tread for at least another winter.

Now $3900

You can either PM me here or go through the Craigslist email system, I am checking both places daily.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Selling this for my dad. It's a 2006 Volvo V50 T5 with the automatic. It's also FWD. Blue exterior, gray leather exterior. Has front heated power seats & moonroof. 143K miles.

The car has had a lot of work done to it in the last 9 months including

-New front brakes & rotors
-inner tie rods
-both front control arms
-front struts
-new front axle shaft
-rear wheel hub assembly
-both front hub assemblies including wheel bearings

A few small items are missing such as the leather parking brake boot. Otherwise the interior is in very good shape with no rips or tears in the leather. It does have the normal wear on the driver's seat.

The car comes with Volvo OEM all weather floor mats and 2 key fobs.

We will also include a set of Michelin X-Ice 3 snow tires that have enough tread for at least another winter.

$5,000

You can either PM me here or go through the Craigslist email system, I am checking both places daily.

PM'd

1 - 5 of 5 Posts