SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2006 Volvo S60-R, 6MT, Black/Gobi, 119K, Stock, Greenville SC - SOLD

Car sold locally.

Nice 2006 S60-R, All Wheel Drive, 6 Speed Manual, 2.5L Turbo, 300 HP. Car is completely stock except the 18" Team Dynamics Motorsport rims and a K&N air filter. Car is in good overall condition, runs and drives great. Engine is responsive and the car builds to 15psi of boost rapidly. Exterior is an 8/10, overall great shape with a few small scratches here and there but nothing touch up paint couldn't cure. Interior is a 7/10, leather is in good overall shape, but has some cracking and a bit of fading, see pictures. The car is fully equipped with Navigation (including remote and DVD's), pop-up/sliding sun roof, dual power seats, and iPod input. Recent maintenance includes new fuel filter, K&N air filter, parking brake shoes, A/C recharged, and fresh Mobil-1 full synthetic 15K oil and filter.

Known issues: A few small scratches on exterior (pictured), leather seats are worn and slightly spiderweb/cracked (pictured), suspension needs refreshed (still original as far as I know). Also, the volume knob of the head unit does not work, however the steering wheel controls work well. I purchased the car at an auction, so my knowledge of it is limited to what I have changed or inspected. The car runs and drives great, shifts great, no apparent issues other than those noted here.

Selling to focus on my other project (1991 Nissan 300ZX TT).

Asking: $10,500 -> Now $9500 -> Sold for $8800 locally.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
To mention something re: your project.
A 1991 300ZX turbo with.....4900 miles!!!! just sold Friday at Manheim (dealer auction) for $19,800.
I saw the pictures, it was literally a brand new car.
I was hoping that no one would step up, unfortunately they did

(I also suppose you know that ChickEn is spelled with an E not an A?!)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats crazy, there aren't too much Z's with that low of mileage left. My 300ZX has about 130K on it, 50k on the new engine. Its not the prettiest Z around, but its quick enough to be a blast. And yes, I know it's spelled with an E, but I'm just an A kind of guy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts