SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 S60 2.5T FWD, Black 22,xxx miles when wrecked, black, no sunroof, graphite cloth interior. <p>No sheet metal, no lights, no front cooling, basically no exterior parts unless otherwise listed. No A or B post interior trim. Carpet, and seat upholstery bad, no mats. <p>Console, Driver Airbag, ETM, and Shift Knob sold. <p>The good:<p>Lots of interior and engine related switches/sensors.<br>Passenger Airbag, bag only<br>Glove Box<br>Rear center and right rear seatbelt assemblies.<br>Window actuators, door lock actuators<br>Door & Window Switches<br>Door speakers (no rear shelf speakers)<br>Door panels (no woodgrain)<br>Door Sill interior trim<br>5 pcs. Exterior Door Molding (3 Upper & 2 Lower-Black)<br>Power seat motors, switch assemblies<br>CCM, Radio HU-650, Instrument Cluster <br>Rear bumper-lower spoiler only<br>Front bumper-lower spoiler only<br>Interior Dome lights<br>Gearshift Assembly/solenoid minus the shifter<br>Misc. Wiring harnesses<br>Steering Wheel Controls<br>Brake Calipers/rotors<p><br>Lots of other good odd n end parts.<p>PM or email request, [email protected]<p>Make offers, can send pics<p><BR><BR>
<i>Modified by otis44 at 12:43 PM 2-25-2010</i>

·
Registered
908 Posts
emailed you

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (Bishen)

Pretty sure its the HU-650, i'll check to be positive tomorrow. If its different i'll let you know here.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Taillights?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (v3scott)

Center console is gray with gray vinyl lid. Silver push button on the lid and silver pull handle on the cover that you pull down over the cup holders.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Re: 2006 Volvo S60 2.5T FWD, Parting Out, London, KY (vovotech)

can you post pics for air bag here front and back of it thanks

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: 2006 Volvo S60 2.5T FWD, Parting Out, London, KY (vovotech)

$600 plus shipping which I am assuming would be 100-150 bucks to most of the lower 48.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts