·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2006 sonic blue v70r m66 gobi
$15,000
98k miles
Fayetteville, nc

Going to preface this by saying I don't have to sell it, its the wifes car and she works from home. Its lucky if it sees 50 miles/month as of recently. That being said I know my price is high, as I don't have to sell it, so if you think the price is too high, go buy another m66 sonic blue v70r.

I bought it in april of 2014, it had new tires and a new DEM put in it when I bought it. I will include a picture of its maintenance history since then. It has some dings, I have tried to include pictures of the bigger ones. I recently waxed it so the white of the wax around the scratches makes them look a bit worse than they are. The car is completely stock. If I remember correctly when I got the carfax for it when I bought it it had been in an accident, but I was never able to find any evidence of anything serious. Would be more than happy to provide the VIN to anyone that wants to buy a carfax, or that can provide one for everyone to see.
I can take pictures of anything in particular you want. The car is located in Fayetteville, NC

·
Registered
37 Posts
Very interested! Sent you a PM

1 - 3 of 3 Posts