SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 V70 R Electric Silver/Gobi Automatic Stratham, NH (Near Portsmouth, NH) 84,000 miles

Condition: 3rd owner. First two were the same family. Summer car for a family in Manhattan to use to get to their summer home on Long Island. I bought it with 51k 2 years ago. Car is in very nice shape with not much wear as this wasn't used for hauling kids and pets. Always adult owned and Volvo dealer serviced. There is a scuff on the rear bumper. Volvo dealer serviced continued under my ownership. Garaged in winter. New transmission last November done by Volvo dealer. Recent items include rear brakes and new tires. Extended service contract is in effect until 100k or another 2 years (transf. to new owner at no cost) Covers most of the car with exceptions to wear items and interior items. It's had the role of summer weekend car with me. Used for weekend trips to Cape Cod and CT as well as many Volvo Shows.

Option packages: All avail options for 2006 including navigation and park assist. Has cargo cover and divider. Splash guards and load bars.

Location Stratham, NH

Selling Price $14,500

Contact Information: [email protected] 603-759-0282

·
Super Moderator
8,698 Posts
Replaced 06 Transmission is key! That's worth $ right there! GLWS

1 - 3 of 3 Posts