SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 Willow Green V70 2.5 in excellent condition and with 48,xxx miles. The car was purchased new by my Mother In Law at Volvo of Santa Monica and was serviced there and at the local Volvo dealer when the car was moved to the east coast. The car was moved east to a summer home and was used approximately 4 months per year. The car has had every service since new at the Volvo dealers with the exception of the timing belt which was done at a local independent at 45,xxx.

The exterior and interior are in excellent condition other than a few scratches and a puncture on the passenger rear door panel about the diameter of a dime. Most marks can be buffed out and I was told the interior flaw is about a $75.00 repair. Tires have 7/32's - 8/32's all around and are Pirelli P-6's. The rims are nice but do have curb rash.

I believe the car has most options, park assist, leather, etc. but does not have heated seats.

The car is garaged at my home outside of Boston, MA. I have several photos and would be happy to get any other photos that are wanted. I've tried several times to post them here but have been unable to. If anyone has any questions or would like photos, please let me know here or at my direct email, [email protected].

$7,500 or best offer.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I believe all V70s were FWD and 2.5 only came with automatic transmission.

Could you confirm either way?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Volvo built some p80 and P2 v70s (not XC's) in AWD configuration. 2.5Ts were all automatic, 2.4NA and T5s could be ordered as manual.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Posting pics for Barry:

·
Registered
267 Posts
More.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts