SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
$15,000 - Includes set of 18" blue accent pegasus and 17" silver set with good winter tires

Have choice of atacama or pristine nordkap interior, or both if you can carry it!
IT INCLUDES 2 ECU's: 1 for E85 and 1 for 91 octane

Build thread here: http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthread.php?226505-Quin-s-Sonic-Build-Thread

Going to start driving for lyft and uber, and this is not exactly practical for that.

I purchased this car from the first owner who purchased the vehicle in Germany brand new and brought it back to the states with him. Some modifications were done prior and a lot were done recently

Car is up to date on all service, has all new fluids, oil changes done every 2500 with full synthetic. Has been on e85 for about a year now, since the fuel filter has been done twice just to make sure. Also had full paintless dent removal done on the car Late 2015, So far no dents.

I absolutely love this car and is exactly how I want it being a very rare combination of colors and options.

Just hit 100,000 Miles

-Modifications-

Performance:
-Engine block has been swapped with a 81mm bore 2006 T5 block (Forged Internals) with 88k miles so you don't have to worry about the cylinder walls cracking like the stock 83mm blocks <10k miles $4500 (Brand new timing belt/ water pump, thermostat, serpentine belt, crankcase breather, rear main seal, cam seals, + anything you can imagine at same time)
-3.5" Evolve down pipe with V-band clamps to swap between cat and straight pipe $1900
-IPD TME Catback $1100
-Bell front mount intercooler $1100
-Aqua mist injection $750 (The good design)
-Full E85 JZW tune with 650 CC injectors <10k miles $800
-Spec Stage 3+ Clutch with single mass flywheel <10k miles $2800 (Brand new master cylinder, throw out bearing, vent valve)
-Giro disc 2 piece rotors with anodized blue center hats $2000
-Extrude honed/Ported + Chrome Ceramic coated exhaust manifold $400
-Evolve Air Management System $500
-All Aluminum Radiator $600

Cosmetic:
-Full factory body kit $2500
-Atacama interior swap <10k miles $2000
-Evolve rear spoiler $400
-LED license plate bulbs, Puddle lights, Turn signal lights
-Boost gauge integrated into RPM gauge with LED - THIS IS EXTREMELY UNIQUE AND ONE OF THE COOLEST THINGS ABOUT THE CAR
-Headlight wiper delete
-Custom hood vents + hood full clear coated and painted on bottom
-Brand new fog lights with extremely bright LED set up <6kmiles
-Evolve lower grill
-Custom Rear subwoofer box
-Full ipod Integration
-Gloss Black Vinyl Wrapped Roof
-T5 SE shift knob
-Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers
-Color Matched Pegasus 18" Wheels

Suspension:
-Evolve Sway Bars
-Brand new 4C struts + shocks <3k Miles
-Brand new ipd springs <3k Miles
-10mm front wheel spacers
-20mm rear wheel spacers

I am sure there is a lot that I am forgetting feel free to text or email with questions, I more than likely will not answer my phone unless we have been talking prior.
720-301-8031 [email protected]
No joy rides unless you have cash in hand. I have a clean title in hand.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Gorgeous!

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
uber, huh?
taxi driver style!

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
GLWS my Sonicama M66 brother!

·
Registered
330 Posts
I just want to add to this thread. I initially saw the picture of Swedish Motors in Boulder.

That is the best Volvo-only shop not just in the Mountain Time Zone, but anywhere period.

Any car, let alone an M66 R that has graced that shop has likely had maintenance and care to the 'N'th degree and beyond.

(and, no, the seller nor anyone else asked me to post this)

They cared for my '01 V70 T5. Not only fair and honest, with a bullet-proof reputation, they are absolute Volvo fanatics.

Simply put, they know and love their Volvos.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you guys!! I really do love this car, its literally the perfect combo ever made. Wish I could have 2 nice cars but financially cant.

I just want to add to this thread. I initially saw the picture of Swedish Motors in Boulder.

That is the best Volvo-only shop not just in the Mountain Time Zone, but anywhere period.

Any car, let alone an M66 R that has graced that shop has likely had maintenance and care to the 'N'th degree and beyond.

(and, no, the seller nor anyone else asked me to post this)

They cared for my '01 V70 T5. Not only fair and honest, with a bullet-proof reputation, they are absolute Volvo fanatics.

Simply put, they know and love their Volvos.
Definitely a good shop, Ron Johnson is a great tech too! Not the cheapest but you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
11,927 Posts
How many miles on the actual car? (Sorry if I missed that somewhere...?)

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Car looks incredible, based on the build thread it looks like you've been gone through quite a journey. GLWS
Thank you! It has definitely been an action packed journey! Ill likely regret getting rid of the car in 5 years, but I say that about all the 11 Volvos Ive owned.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Did you trade or sell it?? If you traded what did you get?!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts