SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Update - I have picked up a 2013 XC90 R-Design so now need to sell the 2006 S60R.
New Mileage - 59,473 Miles (95,127K)

It has come time to sell my very low mileage 2006 S60R GT (auto). It is in excellent condition and always dealer serviced using only synthetic oil and premium fuel. I have been the only owner since July 2009 when I picked it up from Volvo of Oakville as an executive driven car with only 19k km's (12k miles) on the clock. It has been upgraded with an Elevate (Autotech) tune and Eurosport (Mototech) CAI. The car has never been raced, tracked, or otherwise abused.

New Price - Asking $10,000 US

Details -
2006 S60R GT
Black Saphire
Atacama Interior
18" Anthricite Pegs (no curb rash, small bit of clear coat chipping on a couple)
235/40/ZR18 Goodyear Eagle GT Tires (good tread)
17" Silver Pegs (Winter) (some curb rash on 2)
Dunlope Winter Sports (worn tread)
Elevate Autotech Tune w/Softloader
Eurosport Mototech Air Intake System (MTAVL602)
All Options Except For Navigation and Park Sensors
Factory OEM All Weather Floor Mats (Orignal Unused Mats Included)
Factory Leather Owners Manual Case & 2 Sets Of Keys
Factory Pop-Out Cup Holder Beside Radio
Location - Ottawa, ON Canada

Condition -
Exterior - Excellent condition. No dings. Paint in very good condition. Very few small stone chips.

Interior - The Atacama is in excellent shape on all passenger seats and door inserts. Driver's left side bolster shows slight wear with a bit of cracking in the leather color but no loss of color or missing areas. The stitching on all seats is 100%. Dash and door sill tops have no wear or discoloration. The car has always been in the garage when not driven so no UV damage visible.

Mechanical - All items work on the car. It has been Volvo dealer serviced and any recommended service has been performed. Car drives tightly and without indications of rattles.

Offers -
This is a Canadian car located in Ontario but I am willing to work with someone who would be interested in bringing it to the US. I am not sure what is involved but I will assist in any way I can at the buyers expense for any costs associated with importation. Will entertain decent offers.

Thank you for looking. Please feel free to contact me at alastair @ kineticsolution.com with any questions you may have.

Cheers

Pictures -

1 - 2 of 2 Posts