SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2006 s60r for sale south florida area - $3500

If you LOVE VOLVOS and WORKING ON VOLVOS, this BEAUTY is for you. Not only is it aesthetically pleasing (bright red, spoiler, nice rims, sunroof, headlight mini-wipers), it also allows you to pass and bypass on S FL highways and byways with ease thanks to TURBO power. There are not many of this model around and I always get stopped and asked about it. Two owners including me with clean title. I bought it at four years old and 36000 miles, now it's nine years old and 128000 miles. Automatic transmission. AC is ice cold and it still has that unique leather smell inside. Not smoke! Maintenance has been kept regularly and receipts are available. Clean title. Since it has been appreciated and ridden hard, there are a few things that need to be looked at by someone with a passion for Volvos. A water pump leak that was not identified until it was too late caused the engine to overheat. Water pump and hose have been replaced and sealer has been added. Car IS running. There is also some minor body work needed on the front bumper. If you are willing to give this baby some TLC, you will love the results!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts