SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Link to Imgur Album of Pictures

Hello all, up for sale here is my unicorn of an S60 R. The car currently has 189k miles and will slowly climb as I use it to commute on rainy days (when it's sunny and dry I'm on my bike). If you're reading this then you probably know the rarity of the color combination, especially paired with the M66 manual transmission. The AWD is fully functional and is great for commuting during the winter and getting me and my significant other and friends to and from Mount Hood. I had Blackstone Labs test my oil and the results were them telling me my car was "the picture of health". Dyno'd at Surgeline Tuning in Tualatin recently, showing AWD WHP 255, WTQ 277 (over 300 at the crank).

Stock OEM 18" Pegasus wheels, heated front seats, rain sensing wipers, rear parking sensors, HU-850 premium audio and 300W amp.

A wiring harness has been installed to easily plug in a double din stereo of your choosing, and I will also include the Metra faceplate kit so you can install any aftermarket double din head unit and have it look oem.

The car is a joy to drive overall. I've driven WRXs, STIs, Evos, and while this car is not as fast or raw feeling as those, it accomplishes exactly what it set out to do. It's a comfortable, mature, sporty, luxury sedan that can pass all the economy commuters on the road, get you to the mountain and back safely, and has plenty of space for bringing stuff home.

Modifications:
B5244T5 engine out of a 2008 S60 T5 with 140k miles (done by The V Shop with receipt)
KW V2 coilovers installed around 170k, 4C solenoids removed from OEM struts/shocks and plugged back in
Window tint, was on the car when I got it
ipd sway bars front and rear
ipd rear toe bars
ipd hd ball joints
ipd hd control arms
ipd end links front and rear
ipd poly front subframe bushing inserts, 189k
snabb 3" downpipe
ipd 3" catback exhaust
ipd solid engine mount bar conversion
ipd top motor mount at 175k
NW Headlights projector headlight conversion (done by Luke at NW Headlights)
ipd silicone intercooler pipes
depo projector foglights with 3500k HID conversion
ipd Stage 1 tune
All interior lights replaced with 6000k LEDs
6000k LED DRL's with resistors for error free operation
OEM mud flaps/splash guards at all 4 corners
Tire paint pens - Continental in white

Maintenance:
OEM Clutch, Dual Mass flywheel, and pressure plate at 170k (done by The V Shop with receipt)
OEM M66, angle gear, Haldex, and rear diff oils at 155k
OEM Haldex filter at 155k
OEM cabin air filter 175k
OEM inner and outer tie rods 170k
OEM transmission torque mount at 175k
OEM hd spring seats and bearings 186k
OEM lower right motor mount at 175k
Continental DWS06 tires with DWS still showing (good tread on all 4), ~178k
All rear tail light bulbs replaced with OE replacements from ipd
OEM coolant flush and battery at 177k
OEM intake air filter, timing belt, serpentine belt, water pump, gasket, and pulleys done with engine replacement
OEM parking brake cables at 189k
OEM Brembo rotors at 165k
Akebono ceramic rear brake pads at 165k
Oil changed every ~4-5k with Castrol Edge 5W-30 high mileage

Spares/extras (included):
OEM Roof Cross bars
Thule Fairing
OEM Volvo ski holders (fits up to 4 snowboards, or 4 pairs of skis)
Angle gear with healthy input splines
PDV reinforced collar sleeve (better fitment and stronger material than the OEM collar sleeve)
OEM front brake pads
Custom Gauge cluster with dual gauge pods if you want to add boost/afr/etc gauges
Front and Rear OEM all weather mats
Brand new OEM replacement driver seat Atacama leather (the last one from Volvo Sweden)
Snow chains from Les Schwab (never used)
Original window sticker showing all options and MSRP of $45,505
Folder of all receipts from my ownership, and receipts from previous two owners also
Dyno sheet from Surgeline
Blackstone Labs oil report

A couple of events that happened over the course of my ownership:

• In 2017 I hit a deer going a little under 35 mph. Completely repaired with new OEM parts besides a used headlight and radiator support bracket. Besides the small bend in the front bumper by the grill, you wouldn't know it ever happened, also did not go through insurance so it's a clean title. I have a list of parts used and cost if needed.

• In the summer of 2018, my water pump seized and the timing belt jumped off the pulley. Turns out the previous owner had used a HEPU brand water pump, which I will never use. Based on the cost of reviving the original engine, I decided to transplant in the "holy grail of Volvo engines", the B5244T5 out of a late model P2 S60 T5. So the car now has a much more stout engine for power upgrades, along with OEM head gasket, belts, pulleys, etc. I have receipts for all the work done at The V Shop.

Clean Title. Cash in hand for test drives. CarFax available.

SOLD

Capture.jpg

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BUMP

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Guess what i just got! Seriously, the next owner is going to be so happy with this car.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
8,701 Posts
If you were closer I would buy it but shipping to Ohio would probably be big expensive
Probably about $500 - $1,500, depending on how you have it done.

·
Registered
39 Posts
i messaged you with no response, did you sell off the snabb FMIC and inlet pipe that seem to no longer be on the list of included extras? if you have them still, i'm still looking. thanks, GLWS!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump $7000

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
That's a lot of car for $7k. Best of luck with the sale!!
Thanks. This weekend it's getting the new atacama driver seat skin and new oem front wheel hubs, bolts and seals.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As promised!

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
SOLD

1 - 11 of 11 Posts