SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2006 Volvo S60 R, only 79,400 miles (mostly highway miles), clean Florida title, I am the second owner . Always garaged and waxed every 2 months. Oil changed every 4k with Castrol synthetics. No CEL, everything works. Tires and brakes are approximately 12 months old.

Here's a quick major maintenance record:
01/22/2010 - 65,089 miles == changed fuel filter, trans fluid, diff fluid, gear fluid.
01/30/2010 - 65,151 miles == changed timing belt, water pump, serpentine belt, coolant, timing belt tensioner
03/06/2010 - 65,675 miles == changed spark plugs, pollen filter
05/15/2012 - 78455 miles == Volvo dealership conducted full inspection, no issues, no leaks.

The reason I am selling the car is that I will be deploying to Afghanistan for 18 months and was thinking about selling the car to Carmax, but I rather sell it to a R enthusiastic!!

I'm asking below KBB for a quick sale, $13,450, reasonable offer please. I'm located in Fort Lauderdale area and willing to show the car after 6pm on weekdays or anytime on the weekends.

Please don't waste my time if you don't have the cash ready.
PM me if you are interest and leave your phone number and we can talk.

NO SCAMMER please.

More pictures are available, PM me with your email address.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to mention: engine is completely stock. No aftermarket parts. Almost car has extended warranty good til 126,500 miles or 46 moths with ZERO deductible bumper to bumper minus wear n tear parts. Warranty is transferrable. Note: price of warranty is extra. If buyer doesn't want the warranty, I can cancel it and get the money back. The extended warranty company is Route 66.... Excellent company. Never had any issues with them on my previous vehicle.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will include the extended warranty to the price of car. Zero deductible at any repair shop. Need to sell soon!!!

·
Registered
920 Posts
I know you said its a "Florida" car, but seeing as some people say that to sell a car, I just want to confirm is it actually located in Florida?

·
Registered
332 Posts
I know you said its a "Florida" car, but seeing as some people say that to sell a car, I just want to confirm is it actually located in Florida?
looks like an awfully tropical environment to me :D

i do think you should remove that steering wheel cover and those pedal covers. even the ipd console badge, and you'll have one clean looking R.

steering wheel reminds me of

1 - 13 of 13 Posts