SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Full part out

Will sell whole for 1000 if anyone is interested. Otherwise let me know your needs.

Blew a coolant hose off and may have over heated. Car started and ran afterwards, but I am not guaranteeing condition of motor. ~180k on car. 80k on trans.

The car is in great shape over all. Heated leather seats, sunroof, etc

·
Registered
36 Posts
OUCH!
Sorry for your loss.
Buy a C30 and use the AWD from the S40 to make the AWD C30 that Volvo SHOULD have made for us?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As for part out, any aftermarket parts? Do you have aluminum knobs for the console?[/QUOTE]

I don't think I do. The only aftermarket part I have is a aluminum oem Volvo skid plate. I ordered it before the car blew the hose and I'm not gonna use it now. I have a request in to return it. But if someone wants to buy it for what I paid, I could just do that.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The bit that covers the spare tire in the back? Yes

280 plus shipping for the skid plate. It is brand new still in the packaging it came in.

·
Registered
64 Posts
The bit that covers the spare tire in the back? Yes

280 plus shipping for the skid plate. It is brand new still in the packaging it came in.

No, I meant the pull-shroud that slides in-out, sits behind the rear seats, looks like horizontal blinds.

Also, you can get a brand new skid plate, with free shipping, from IPD for $179.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts