SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Also selling my 2005 XC70. Car is about to roll over 160k. Replaced transmission fluid 20k ago, used synthetic oil during all of my ownership. Has a 4" dent in the hood, basketball hoop fell on it. Not too big, right in front of driver.

More pictures if there is any interest. Not going to write an illiad for no reason.

Registered
that's a decent deal.

Registered
First get a dent dr to get that dent out, so you won't have to make any excuses
Should be pretty easy to do, I've had a few of those that came some of the cars I've had incl. my white 07!

Registered
where do you get this dent dr? PDR guy? craigslist? dex pages? i'd appreciate a tip on how to find a reliable guy.
also, what does it cost roughly per dent?

Registered
If you live in a larger city there will be many
Ask any dealer who'd the best near you.
All have different prices and I can't tell you what you should be paying, I pay wholesale but the cost is usually per panel unless that panel has 10 dents!!! then it may be more

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im in Stroudsburg, dent dr's are almost non existant, plus it puts the price abit lower for a cosmetic blemish

Registered
where do you get this dent dr? PDR guy? craigslist? dex pages? i'd appreciate a tip on how to find a reliable guy.
also, what does it cost roughly per dent?

I'm in Georgia, so I can't help you with who. A google search came up with this page of possibilities:

http://www.yellowpages.com/east-stroudsburg-pa/paintless-dent-removal

Regarding cost, I recently had paintless dent work done on my wife's C70. One dent at the top of each rear quarter panel, above the taillights, one dent in the driver's door just below the side mirror and a whole bunch (10 or so) in the passenger side rear quarter panel. All of them were removed and my bill (as a retail customer, not wholesale) was $210.

Registered
Sorry to thread Hijack but can you PM me or post what bulbs you have in your fogs? :)

Registered
Kevin, thank you.
It's good to have a reference number.

I'm in Georgia, so I can't help you with who. A google search came up with this page of possibilities:

http://www.yellowpages.com/east-stroudsburg-pa/paintless-dent-removal

Regarding cost, I recently had paintless dent work done on my wife's C70. One dent at the top of each rear quarter panel, above the taillights, one dent in the driver's door just below the side mirror and a whole bunch (10 or so) in the passenger side rear quarter panel. All of them were removed and my bill (as a retail customer, not wholesale) was $210.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts