SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, up for sale is my 2005 Volvo S60R 6-speed manual transmission. If some of you remember Connor bought this car and fixed it up replacing the engine and sold it to me. Running strong since (September 2014). Since I have had Connor and Ben McNally primarily do the work on it, along with a few shops here and there.

Front Suspension: NEW KWv2 Coilovers ($2400), Kaplhenke Delrin Subframe Bushings, Spring Seats, Strut Mounts, Tie Rods, Ball Joints, Control Arms, set of used axles, top strut brace,

Rear Suspension: NEW KWv2 coilovers, rear IPD sway bar, rear IPD adjustable toe arm for alignments, rear trunk strut brace.

Wheels: Enkei RSF5s with new Fuzion UHP tires. Also have stock 18" Pegasus wheels on fairly new all-season continentals. 10mm spacers in front, 15mm in back. Brakes done by previous owner 10k ago.

Exhaust: Feritta 3" Catless downpipe to IPD 1st generation catback, sounds amazing.

Under the hood: New Bosch OEM Green Injectors, Bosch OEM Coilpacks, 1 Step Colder Spark Plugs (required for tune), Snabb Intake Pipe, New OEM MAF

Software: Custom Hilton Tune (really woke the car up, added a lot of power)

Interior: Gobi Leather Seats, Aftermarket Bluetooth headunit, Boost Gauge install right next to it.

Body: Good condition overall, has the rare Aero factory body kit which includes the side skirts and rear valance. One side skirt (passenger side) is cracked from someone trying to jack up the car or get it onto a lift. The front bumper came off after a snowstorm and is scraped on the driver's side, still looks okay overall but may need some paint and fog light connector/housings. This paint really shines and cleans up nicely, it is called Magic Blue and it really is magic because it ends up looking almost purple in certain lighting!

Cons (to some people):
155,500 miles
Anti Skid Service - clock spring in steering wheel
Active Chasis Service Message- due to coilover install, I have connectors for the 4C mod
Siren Module Message- sun roof still works, going to replace with new OEM module ($220)
Slight vibration on highway around 60mph (still diagnosing, narrowing it down to spacers/hub centric rings)
Will need angle gear reseal soon

I am looking to get:
$8,000 with both sets of wheels
$7,700 OBO for the car with the Enkei RSF5s
$7,000 with the 18" Pegasus Wheels

Again, prices are negotiable. The car is NOT perfect, but for what it is, I feel your getting a good car for the money. I am only moving this car to get a car with better gas mileage as my commute for school has increased a lot this year :(

Any questions feel free to email, text, or call at anytime.
860-6 OH 4-2 THREE 59

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
UPDATE: after testing pegs (smooth) and then pegs w/ spacers (smooth) I'm ruling it down to the RSF5 hub rings or balance. Have new rings coming in and will follow up with rebalance if need be.

·
Premium Member
1,952 Posts
GLWS

Love the magic blue.

Hopefully, this R will find a new home soon.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
UP

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^^

·
Registered