Mileage:79,000
Color:Silver/Nordkap
Transmission:Geartronic
Condition:Excellent
VIN: YV1SJ527052505930
Heated seats
Two sets of keys and remotes
17"Pegasus wheels
Bridgestone Pole Position tires, nearly new.

Asking $14,600.

The car does not have third row seats or built in child seats. The wheels have some scuffing which is unfortunately all-too-common on these cars. Otherwise the car is in excellent condition. The car has apparently not been modified and has been well cared for. I had my local independent shop (Eurofix in Franklin, TN, see website) perform a pre-sale inspection and they found no issues.

If interested contact me at the email link below.

Thanks for looking and for your consideration.

Synesis

Email me click here

Modified by Synesis at 12:15 AM 5-11-2009

Modified by Synesis at 9:14 PM 6-25-2009

Modified by Synesis at 9:16 PM 6-25-2009

Modified by Synesis at 9:18 PM 6-25-2009

Modified by Synesis at 8:48 PM 8-24-2009

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Re: 2005 V70R GT Silver/Nordkap $14,900 (Synesis)

why not fix the driveway ? Use a piece of wood in the gutter in front of the driveway pull up in said driveway and enjoy a garage queen!!!Just a thought

·
Registered
8,977 Posts
or back in...

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (PDing123)

Quote, originally posted by PDing123 »
Hey OP, was it you that was on Nipper's corner late evening on Nolensville Pike?

Not very many V70Rs in the area.

Yes, that was me. Small world! Potential buyer was looking at the car, is supposed to let me know after the weekend whether he's buying.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: 2005 V70R GT Silver/Nordkap $14,900 (Pete'S60R)

Quote, originally posted by Pete'S60R »
why not fix the driveway ? Use a piece of wood in the gutter in front of the driveway pull up in said driveway and enjoy a garage queen!!!Just a thought

Given that I have to submit a request to paint my mailbox to the homeowner's association, I'm thinking any mod to my driveway would bring about a letter from an attorney.

Actually, what I don't need at this point in my life is a garage queen. With picking up kids, and how hard they are on a car, camping, and other more utilitarian uses, I realize now that a Cross Country, Outback, or Xterra is really what I need. I had garage queens when I was younger, and single, and probably will again later, but I think this is too nice a car for what I need now, and it took getting it for me to realize that. Thanks for the suggestion nevertheless.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Re: (Synesis)

Quote, originally posted by Synesis »

Yes, that was me. Small world! Potential buyer was looking at the car, is supposed to let me know after the weekend whether he's buying.

It's clean! http://********************/smile/emthup.gif Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: (PDing123)

Quote, originally posted by PDing123 »

It's clean! http://********************/smile/emthup.gif Good luck with the sale.

Thanks! It is a nice one. Still for sale, reduced on cars.com.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: 2005 V70R GT Silver/Nordkap $14,600 (Synesis)

Price Reduced

I originally had some clearance issues with the car. However I performed the fix for the drooping front spoiler, thanks to a suggestion from a member here who inquired about the car, and have had no issues since.

I would also be willing to consider trade for an XC70 Cross Country, Subaru Outback 3.0 or XT, or Nissan Pathfinder or Xterra.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.