SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD: 2005 V70R 6M 122K Miles / No Sunroof - Seattle (2nd Long Term Owner) - $12K OBO

Sold & Delivered to a super happy new owner!

Up For Sale is a 2 owner V70R 6 Speed Manual Magic Blue / Nordkap with No Sunroof

Year: 2005
Miles: ~122,000
Transmission: Manual
Accidents: None
Paint Work: None

Contact via PM for fastest response

We have purchased this car from its original owner (fellow Swedespeedster) in 2010 who custom ordered it in this configuration from Barrier Volvo. Car has been with us since 2010 and has been maintained by Barrier Motors, Ravenna Volvo and Daisy Wagen (in that order) with an open check book. I have all the service records from day one.

I really wanted to list it here 1st but will start advertising other places. I am in no hurry to get rid of it.

Some of the highlights:

-ALL Service is up to date either based on miles or time (with records)
-Everything works as they should (Power windows, cruise, heated seats & etc)
-AC blows ice cold
-Paint Protection Film from Day 1
-No paint work or accidents of any type
-Zero Mods! - Car is all stock (exception of window tint and Volvo Bluetooth Module)
-New Radiator around 60K miles
-New Clutch around 85K miles
-Angle Gear has been repaired and AWD works flawlessly (along with 4C suspension)
-Timing Belt has recently been done
-Brand new Brake Pads all around & new front OEM rotors (rear rotors are within spec)
-It doesn't burn or leak oil
-Zero rust, has been a Seattle car all of its life
-Comes with 2 sets of keys & original window sticker

Things that I was planning on doing this summer if we were to keep it:

-Refinishing 17" Pegs
-PDR (Paint-less Dent Removal) - It has couple of dents here and there that needs to be pulled
-Replacing the rear bumper as someone bumped into passenger side of the bumper while car was parked. (see pics)
-----I have a brand new OEM pre-painted rear bumper and will include in the sale if I get my full asking price.
-Radio acts up time to time. Never got around to dealing with this as it is very seldom.

Please do not waste my time or yours if you do not have serious intention or funds to purchase. No trades.

Reason for sale is a recent acquisition of a 2007 33K mile Sonic Blue V70R.

Thank You and please let me know if I missed anything or if you have any questions.

Pictures:

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
great looking car, good luck with the sale.

where did you get the new Sonic VR? I thought my 07 sonic s60r had low miles haha

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hello, I'm very interested but can't PM you or see the pics. Is there another way to message you? Email or text? I think it's because my account is new

·
Registered
603 Posts
this is a dream and the buyer will be a lucky guy.
FYI: Hope we can meet and I can see your new V70r Blue sonic ;-)

·
Registered
64 Posts
That didn't last long!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Not at all! I really wanted this one bad lol I was already trying to make plans of flying there and driving the car back Haha 18 hour drive in a new would have been fun!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts