SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is my R
I've had this car for a little over a year and a half and Its never let me down.

I'm the third owner and all the miles I've put on the car have been highway miles.
I purchased the car with 87k miles and it now has 128k miles. This car is 10 years old and it shows on some parts of the car, it's not perfect.

It will come with oem 17" plasti dipped black pegs.

The Atacama is still in decent shape, the driver bolster has its common wear, some stitching started pulling out of the aide bolster and I've been looking into getting it fixed.

In that time I've had the timing belt done at 90k along with vvt hubs and all that good stuff.
I've also had the DEM replaced, the angle gear and collar sleeve done, and along with the AOC pump with new fluid.
I've got a box of extra parts and stacks of service records, I've also got the ipd obd connector.
I had the CAT cut out of the exhaust and had a price straight piped with flanges so I can change back when I want, that'll be included as well.

I have like brand new general altimax tires for winter time That will come with the car.

Things it will need soon:
Tie rods
End links
Tires.
The tires are good until the winter comes but spring Time you will need new tires.

Mods:
Full turbo back exhaust
Snabb intake
Ipd stage 1 tune
Upper poly engine mount
Eibach lowering springs
Pro sport evo boost gauge
Ipd mesh grille
Double pod pillar made by sommerc
My asking price is 9,800 OBO

I might have missed some stuff but please PM me for any questions or details. Thanks for looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump. Make an offer?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Which State?