SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a 2005 s60r in good shape but had a few issues one being the speakers. The person that sold it to me said it was the radio itself which he included a new one he had bought. It didn’t work after changing it which was a pain removing it from the climate controls.
Basically the drivers door speaker crackles in and out but mostly won’t work neither does the speaker on dash. I am now thinking it’s the amp under the passenger seat but before I drop $150 on a used eBay amp I thought I would check on here first? Anyone have any similar issue

·
Registered
422 Posts
I purchased a 2005 s60r in good shape but had a few issues one being the speakers. The person that sold it to me said it was the radio itself which he included a new one he had bought. It didn’t work after changing it which was a pain removing it from the climate controls.
Basically the drivers door speaker crackles in and out but mostly won’t work neither does the speaker on dash. I am now thinking it’s the amp under the passenger seat but before I drop $150 on a used eBay amp I thought I would check on here first? Anyone have any similar issue
Wrong forum. You should repost your question here:
https://forums.swedespeed.com/forumdisplay.php?12-S60-(2001-2010)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts