SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a red 2005 Volvo s60r AWD 6 speed manual transmission, clean title. The car has 71xxx miles on the odometer. I am the second owner of the car and have had the car since 48xxx miles. The car was leased before me, so volvo did all the maintenance before my ownership. Since taking ownership of the car I have done all maintenance and have everything logged on my computer. The car runs like great, and the 6speed shifts smoothly, and puts down 291AWTQ and 270 AWHP.(have the dyno graph, will upload if requested) Mods done are listed below, but a short list of them are OBX catless DP, Snabb intake, Custom FMIC, Water meth injection, Resonator delete, Poly mounts, Bob villa mod, IPD boost gauge. I also have a simota oil catch can on the side, which will be included with the car. All stock parts I still have and will be included with the car, or if you would like I can also reinstall them and give you the modded parts to sell yourself as an added bonus/cash, as well as two used TOYO Proxes tires

In the past 6000 miles I have installed new spark plugs, FMIC, tires, eibach lowering springs, sum recal, oil twice with castrol edge synthetic 5w-30, new oil filter, angle gear reseal+new collar sleeve, poly transmission mounts, silicone hoses, flushed brakes and clutch with MOTUL RBF 600, front IPD HD endlinks, replaced pcv oil trap hose, new windshield.

Interior- 8/10 ( only wear is on the drivers seat leather, all other leather in the car is in mint condition, and all the controls work.)

Exterior 7/10 (normal dings on the front from driving like small rock chips, a chip of paint the size of a dime off the back bumper, and other little beauty marks that the car has acquired over its 7 years that are normal to every car this age).

Mechanically-9/10 (shifts smoothly, great power, rides well, sporty handling, braking is great)

Tires- Brand new 6000 miles ago, Hankook Ventus Evo 12

Asking 13,000 OBO. Currently I am located in Nashville, TN where I go to school, but will be back up in Massachusetts for 10 days during Thanksgiving, and a month during Christmas. If you are set on buying the car, but distance is an issue I would be up for scheduling a place to meet or a drop off!

You can reach me by phone (978) 870-5620, email ([email protected]), or PM me !

Pictures to be posted tomorrow because I cannot find the usb to my camera!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Still for sale? Pics?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts