SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am reluctantly offering for sale my 05 S60R Geartronic, and you would be hard-pressed to find a nicer one anywhere. It is near flawless inside and out, and has been meticulously maintained. It is has the stock 17 in. wheels, and has all options except nav and the Atacama leather. Premium sound and Climate packages include the HU850 sound system, sunroof, heated seats and mirrors, and probably some other things I take for granted. Everything works as it should.

Within the last 24 months it has had - in addition to regular oil services - ALL fluids changed and a new set of 4 Bridgestone Potenza G019 all-season tires that still have a minimum of 8/32 tread left. The car is completely stock except for a QMB strut bar from IPD.

Included with the car are two keys w/electronic key fob, oil filter wrench, a new cabin air filter, and all-weather front floor mats from IPD. This R has been completely reliable since I bought it in January 09. The ONLY repair it's needed was a replacement O-ring in the turbo duct that a technician left out when installing new plugs.

I have dozens more pics, you can access them <a href="http://postimage.org/gallery/8hxg7ptc/">here</a>. Asking $13,200

I'm located about 30 miles NW of Philly, email [email protected] and put s60r in the subject line or it will end up in my spam filter. Tel. 610-322-8494

Thanks,
Jim

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
30 miles NW?
Hmm, that would put you almost in my driveway!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts