SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a complete interior out of a 2005+ S60R in Gobi (including a dashboard - airbag is not blown, but it does not include one, minor blemishes on the dash). This means that if you have an S60 that is consumed by the endless sea of beige, you can swap it all out! If you have a charcoal interior, you'd just need to swap seats and door panels.

This comes with a 2005+ center console (that does need some repair and small cover panels).

Asking $400, located in Eastern PA

I will not be separating the interior at the moment

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
I have a complete interior out of a 2005+ S60R in Gobi (including a dashboard - airbag is not blown, but it does not include one, minor blemishes on the dash). This means that if you have an S60 that is consumed by the endless sea of beige, you can swap it all out! If you have a charcoal interior, you'd just need to swap seats and door panels.

This comes with a 2005+ center console (that does need some repair and small cover panels).

Asking $400, located in Eastern PA
Damn, I picked the wrong day to have an 04 (incompatible seats).

·
6,436 Posts
Interested. Pics? How many miles on the Gobi?
Are those skins or full seats? If full seats then are they easily swapable to 04?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are full framed seats, but I am 99% sure that the foam and covers can be swapped over. The rears are the same.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's actually not in rough shape - the pictures were taken by the PO with zero conditioning :( I'll snap some more photos when I get back to them (and throw some Lexol on them).

·
Registered
117 Posts
those just look a little dirty bet they clean up real nice. I'd love to pick up a spare interior to keep around just in case but I don't think I can swing it right now. GLWS

·
Registered
147 Posts
Ahhh too rough for me thanks for the pics though
Find me atacama please!
I will be selling a full '04 S60R atacama interior very soon. Watch for posting in the upcoming week or two. I'm in the Seattle area though.

·
Registered
26 Posts
If you decide to split the interior up I could use the driver door panel. Thanks.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I may be able to split this up - will keep folks posted.

Rear seats and door panels are different in P2 cars.

·
Registered
935 Posts
If you do decide to split this up I am interested in the center console and possibly drivers seat.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts