2005 Volvo S60R VIN: YV1RH527452450313 , Miles : 204383
6-speed, Electric Silver, Nordkap leather interior, 165K, clean and accident free Carfax (included). Dealer serviced through 150K. Selling due to purchase of a newer car (2017 Giulia) and already have a hobby car (1978 911). I have put about $4000 into since I bought and I have put about 19K miles on it. Have most receipts or atleast dealer stamps from previous owner and myself. Also have FCP Euro reciepts/orders for work that I have done myself.

Currently catless with IPD exhuast, but I still have the original exhaust and catalytic converter. Hilton Stage 2 tune including DICE module with purchase. 4C seems to have a short as it only works correctly in the rain otherwise chasis setting must be selected before starting engine. Timing belt done around 160k by previous owner. Clutch, master, and slave cylinder were done by me at 184k. Brake discs and pads did by me at 185k. New tires all around at 188K. New rear 4C struts around 193K. New driver airbag at 194K due to recall (Does not have R emblem). New MAF sensor and Fuel pressure sensor at 202K. Car currently has a rough idle and a slight hesitation 3000 to 3400 RPMs but pulls fine after that range. Most likely a coil or throttle body. Other than the rough idle, this car will drive from coast to coast with no issues. If the car does not sell, I will just keep it. PM me for more info, and I will happily email you the Carfax or more pictures. I am open to offers on price.