SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a red 2005 Volvo s60r AWD 6 speed manual transmission. The car has 74xxx miles on the odometer. I am the third owner of the car and have had the car since 48xxx miles. The car was leased before me, so volvo did all the maintenance before my ownership. Since taking ownership of the car I have done all maintenance and have everything logged on my computer. The car runs like new, and the 6speed shifts smoothly. The car is a fast, reliable, fun. Not only is it a good performer, but on the highway the car averages around 30mpg. The reason I am selling this car is because I no longer need one living in the city/ being at school, and I rather let it go and see it make someone as happy as it has made me. Feel free to contact me at (978) 870-5620. Or contact me by email : [email protected] or PM :)

Interior- 7/10 ( only wear is on the drivers seat leather, all other leather in the car is in mint condition. All controls work, automatic AC, power windows, automatic windshield washers, awesome stock stereo).
Exterior 7/10 (normal dings on the front from driving like small rock chips, a chip of paint the size of a dime off the back bumper, and other little beauty marks that the car has acquired over its 7 years that are normal to every car this age).
Mechanically-8/10 (shifts smoothly, great power, rides well, sporty handling, braking is outstanding, and AWD was able to handle the New England winters with ease)
Tires- Brand new 3000 miles ago, Hankook Ventus Evo 12

Car is going back to stock
Price is 11,000

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump on a log :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts