SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2005 S60 R needs a new home

Greetings all,

My 2005 S60 R, Black Saphire metallic over atacam interior (orange) needs a new home. Car has 193K. I've had it ten years since 55K. Always maintaind no defered maintenance. Many performance upgrades including full stainess steel exhaust. This car has been great to me and I really want it to go to someone who will appreciate it. I'd be happy to send pictures and documentation of maintenance and upgrades to anyone who is interested.

Car is an automatic

In the past year the following items have been addressed:

New Tires (Continental DWS) in fall of 2018
New plugs (one step colder)
New rear wheel bearings
New driveshaft
New windshield

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
location? auto or manual?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2005 s60 r

Car is presently located in Casper Wyoming, I make frequent trips to the Denver and Fort Collins area.

Car is 5 speed auto. Let me know if you want pictures or other info. FYI I have recently performed the following maintenance:

New Battery
New plugs - one step colder
New real wheel bearings
New driveshaft
New windshield

Timing belt, water pump, and idler were all replace at 131k

All four 4C struts have been replace in the last 5 years (if I am remembering correctly - I have documentation just not with me at themoment) as have all 4 coil springs

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
asking price?

·
Registered
242 Posts
we are all interested. pics and price

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I am thinking $4500 OBO, I will get it detailed and attach photos probably next weekend 6/22/19. I'll also pull together a spreadsheet of all the upgrades.
I have photos, does anyone know how to post them or to we need to make other aggangemnts for distributing them?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This seems like a slaow way to communicate, Are there any other suggestions for sharing these photos?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Obviously there is no spell check either. Please excuse the bad typing.
OK, Since I couldn't figure out how to post pics to this forum, I have listed the car on Craig's List Denver, post is up and live with 22 photos and a brief description of the vehicle. Please have a look and if anyone is interested, let's talk. Thank you all for your interest. I hope to hear from you soon.

·
Registered
38 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

OK, Since I couldn't figure out how to post pics to this forum, I have listed the car on Craig's List Denver, post is up and live with 22 photos and a brief description of the vehicle. Please have a look and if anyone is interested, let's talk. Thank you all for your interest. I hope to hear from you soon.
Updated post with Maintenance and upgrade log.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts