1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
2005 S60R GT
Black Sapphire/Atacama
Mileage: 193k
Price: $4800

Greetings all, I have a 2005 S60 R for sale. I am the second owner and have had the vehicle sing 2009, got the vehicle with 55K and it now has 193K. Always rigorously maintained, many performance upgrades as well. Excellent condition for age and mileage, (I always park in the far corner of the parking lot). No accidents, clean title. Car is Black Sapphire Metallic over Atacama interior, automatic.

For whatever reason, I can't seem to post photos here, though I see others have. If someone can tell me how to post pics here I gladly will. Otherwise, I would encourage you to visit the Denver Craig's List posting link below for lots of photos and a maintenance and upgrade log. If you would like to talk about the car you can either resopnd via Craigs List or this forum. I really want this car to go to a good home, its been very good to me and a ton of fun to drive over these last 10 years.

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/casper-2005-s60-for-sale/6917565702.html

2005 Volvo S 60 R Black Sapphire Metalic over Atacama (orange) Interior. Excellent condition for age / mileage. I am second Owner since 2009 (55K Miles). Always maintained, no deferred maintenance. 5 speed auto / manual, 2.5 L 5 cyl, 300 HP stock. Many performance upgrades to engine, exhaust and suspension, all professionally installed. Very quick, very rare, especially in this color combination.

Please refer to maintenance and upgrade list I have provided. Also added one photo (full disclosure) showing carpet in driver's foot well, please note the hole approximately 2" in diameter, worn out from driving. That's where I rest my foot while in cruise.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
2005 s60 r

2005 S60R GT
Black Sapphire/Atacama
Mileage: 193k
Price: $4800

Greetings all, I have a 2005 S60 R for sale. I am the second owner and have had the vehicle sing 2009, got the vehicle with 55K and it now has 193K. Always rigorously maintained, many performance upgrades as well. Excellent condition for age and mileage, (I always park in the far corner of the parking lot). No accidents, clean title. Car is Black Sapphire Metallic over Atacama interior, automatic.

For whatever reason, I can't seem to post photos here, though I see others have. If someone can tell me how to post pics here I gladly will. Otherwise, I would encourage you to visit the Denver Craig's List posting link below for lots of photos and a maintenance and upgrade log. If you would like to talk about the car you can either resopnd via Craigs List or this forum. I really want this car to go to a good home, its been very good to me and a ton of fun to drive over these last 10 years.

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/casper-2005-s60-for-sale/6917565702.html

Thanks to R-Pow3R3d for helping me post these pics! Much appreciated.

·
Registered
16,859 Posts
Looks pretty clean, and seems like a good list.
What's under that wrap on the hood? Do you still have the pegs?

Thanks to R-Pow3R3d for helping me post these pics! Much appreciated.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2005 s60 r

Looks pretty clean, and seems like a good list.
What's under that wrap on the hood? Do you still have the pegs?
Yes I still have the Original 18 x 8 Pegs. Good condition, they have not been on the car since 2013, at that point car had +/- 96K miles. They are stored in the attic and I really havent lookd at them since I went with the units now on the car. They could go with the car at an additional cost, otherwise I'll keep them, (my son has a 2004 V70 R with 17's).
Under the wrap is the original hood, original color. Wrap and window tint and clear Bra in in 2014

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2005 s60 r

Yes I still have the Original 18 x 8 Pegs. Good condition, they have not been on the car since 2013, at that point car had +/- 96K miles. They are stored in the attic and I really havent lookd at them since I went with the units now on the car. They could go with the car at an additional cost, otherwise I'll keep them, (my son has a 2004 V70 R with 17's).
Under the wrap is the original hood, original color. Wrap and window tint and clear Bra in in 2014
Price now reduced to $4,500 a bargain considering all the upgrades.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts