SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I would need to buy a new pair of springs, but I can not find any firm info on the springs. Theres different kind of springs for sale, how do I find out what are the correct ones?

It would be the easiest way to pull out the existing ones, but its not possible since I have to buy the new ones first before taking the car to a garage.

Looking for original part.

Appreciate the help!

·
Super Moderator
9,305 Posts
There are several suspension options on the cars, loosely called comfort, sport and dynamic. The details vary a lot between models and markets. You'll need a good parts person to tell you what exact springs you have.

The info is coded in the VIN factory lookup, and also in a sticker on the B-pillar passenger side rear. Take some photos and talk to one.

·
Registered
129 Posts
The springs are also marked, on the coils. Should have the code painted on them that matches the description listed in the parts database.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There are several suspension options on the cars, loosely called comfort, sport and dynamic. The details vary a lot between models and markets. You'll need a good parts person to tell you what exact springs you have.

The info is coded in the VIN factory lookup, and also in a sticker on the B-pillar passenger side rear. Take some photos and talk to one.
Thank you for your quick answer. I called Bilia and found out that the part number is: 30683568 and the springs are ordered.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts